CE-marked, not approved by FDA.
Teosyal® Redensity 2 is a different gel designed to treat eye circles for a natural and long lasting correction
Teosyal® Redensity [II] is an injectable gel specifically adapted to treat the eye circles. It is a viscoelastic gel of both, cross linked and non-modified hyaluronic acid. The gel is sterile, non-pyrogenic (= no feeling of warmness or heat after injection) and fully transparent and just slightly hygroscopic (= it attracts very little water resulting in minimal or no swelling after injecting). The viscoelasticity is perfectly designed to coat the eye circle region safely and durably and assures an easily spreading and controlled positioning of the gel.
- 15 mg (per ml) of Hyaluronic Acid,
- 8 amino acids (Glycine, Lysine, Threonine, Proline, Isoleucine, Leucine, Valine and Arginine,
- 3 antioxidants (Glutathion, N-acetyl-L-cysteine, Alphalipoic Acid),
- 2 minerals (Zinc and Copper)
- 1 vitamin (B6) and
- Lidocaine Hydrochloride (0,3%) has been added to provide the patient with maximal comfort and a virtually painless procedure.
The amino acids, vitamin and minerals are necessary for restructuring and cell regeneration and the antioxidants for cell protection while the hyaluronic acid replaces lost volumes and improves skin hydration.
- Eye Circles
- Tear trough
- Palpebromalar groove
- Minimal palpebral or malar bags
TEOXANE Laboratories were established in Geneva in 2003 and are specialized in the design and manufacture of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers. As a result of its uncompromising commitment to innovation, quality and patient satisfaction, TEOXANE is now among the top three hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers manufacturers in the world with products in more than 80 countries.