Overview Perfectha Derm
Living in Canada? – This product is is not available for import to Canada.
CE-marked, not approved by FDA
Perfectha Subskin is injected (either using a needle or a cannula) into the subcutaneous level and can treat skin depressions and scarring. It can also be used to contour the jaw bone, cheeks and chin areas. It is expected to last 12 to 18 months.
- Injection sites: Facial Contour – Jaw bones, chin and cheek areas, depression and scarring
- Injection depth: Subcutaneous
- Volume: 1 of 3mL or 3 of 1mL
- Hyaluronic acid concentration: 20mg/mL
- HA Origin: Non-Animal
- Number of gel particles/mL (approximately): 2 000
- Crosslinking Rate: 90%
- Needle size: 1 needle + 1 cannula 22g or 1 needle + 1 cannula 21g
- Remanence: Between 12 and 18 months
- Storage away from frost and light: Between 2°C and 30°C